Monday, September 28, 2015

Captain of the boobs...

I've been away for a week, so I asked Jack to fill me in on the happenings, you know, just the exciting shit that I missed. So he informed me of the following quote from his little brother:

Jack: James was sitting right here on the couch, and he said that he has little miniature boobs. Then he said that I have like, normal boobs. Then Isla interrupts and says she has little nipples. And then Jimmy’s like: “Mommy has humongous boobs! Mom’s the captain of the boobs!” I was laughing so hard Mom, I couldn’t breathe.


Me: Wait...did he actually use the word "miniature"? Cause that's a big word for a 4-year old.

Jack: MOM! You're totally missing the point. YOU'RE THE CAPTAIN OF THE BOOBS!

I think we need an adult.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...